Monday, November 30, 2009

Smells, Hair, and the Bulge...

November 30, 2009

Smells are killing me, ummm.... more like making me nauseous. The other day at Wal-Mart we were cruising the Christmas section when I got a whiff of those cinnamon pine cones and cinnamon sticks and began to gag. Of course I grabbed a bag of each. Josh said "Honey, if you can't stand them now then why are we buying them to take home?" My answer " Because I get them every year and put them out so our house smells like Christmas." Josh's response "Whatever."


One morning while making my lunch for work, I put some salsa in rubbermaid container which led to some more gaging. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, salsa. In fact the evening before I had had that same salsa, but for some reason that morning the smell made me run to the bathroom!

Hair! WARNING: Pregnancy can make every day a BAD hair day. My hair is super oily! Gross, I know. Currently in search of some new shampoo that will hopefully tame the mane

We are 26 days from telling our parents! Yay! Thank god also! I am currently struggling to fit into my jeans. Even my "fat" jeans are too tight. I have resorted to using a hair tie to fasten them together and zipping them up as far as I comfortably can. Oh, and I have been favoring lose fitting and long shirts. I have already told Josh as soon as we tell our parents I am diving into the preggo pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment