Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pictures Glore!

It was a photo weekend. Saturday morning I went over to the Hedberg home. I work with Matt and his little girl is three months old this month and of course his wife, Niki, wanted pictures of little Ms. Reese. Reese was a rock star! I loved photographing here. She was cute as a button and all her head gear was adorable. Below are a few of my favorite.












From the Hedberg home I headed towards Wyandotte Co. Park to meet up with my cousin Mindy and her son Mr. Logan, but not without a quick run through the McDonald's drive thru for a bite to eat of course. This session was mainly for Logan. Logan loved the leaves, except when they got him dirty. He is two and full of energy! In the beginning he wasn't having it. I struggled to get shots of him looking at the camera, but once we left the leaves and headed to the slide at the playground he was a brand new boy. Ready for his close up.









Sunday afternoon I was honored to be able to shoot my cousin Jessi, her fiance, Lorenzo, and their daughter, Jaelyn. Jessi and Lorenzo are getting married in March of 2010 and wanted some engagement photos/family photos. Jessi and Jaelyn were all smiles and giggles.... Lorenzo, well I had to work with him. Thank you guys! I had a blast! You all will have to wait for the love birds because I am still editing them. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment