Monday, November 9, 2009

The Wiseman Family Photo Shoot and a Wiener Convo....

As I have mentioned before, Josh and I got a new camera. Well this past Saturday I was thrilled to test out my photography skills and learn more about our camera on the Wiseman Family! I picked up Kathryn, Austyn, and Aaron around 3:30 pm. Of course I had a "Good Behavior Treat Bag" as a way to bribe the kiddos. I told them what was in the bag was a secret and they would be able to find out at the end of our photo if they listened and behaved. They were excited about the secret brown bag. Here was one of my favorite conversations in the car:

Aaron: We be nice to gurls
Me: Yep, we do.
Aaron: Girls don't have wieners
Me: (laughing so hard) Nope they don't
Aaron: My mommy doesn't have a wiener
Me: Who told you this (still laughing)
Aaron: My dad

Oh, how I love little kid conversation. Aaron thank you for the great laugh!

So below are some of my favorite shots of the Wiseman Family. I love you guys and Thank you!











No comments:

Post a Comment