Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This one is for my Awesome Husband...

I LOVE you.... Why.....


  • When it is 7:30 pm and I am falling asleep on the couch you tell me to take a shower and go to bed. Only to head up shortly after to cuddle.


  • Because every time I wake up at 2:30 am because of a pregnancy cramp, so do you. Always asking if I am ok.


  • You understand how important it is to me to wait until delivery to find out the sex of Baby Bosley. Even though it is just as important to you to find out sooner than later. Thank you for waiting.


  • You are gun-ho to paint the nursery the way I want. Even though you dread painting strips (not that you don't like the idea, but it is much more difficult) on the wall, but you know how much I want it so you will make it happen.


  • You are on board with our baby saving mode. No questions asked.


  • You rub my back because you know it is sore and killing me.


  • When we talk about Baby Bosley you smile a huge smile every time and it melts my heart.


  • Swimming with your pregnant wife is your new hobby, because I am worried about staying fit and healthy for the delivery.


  • Because you want to buy me maternity clothes. Yes, it is a shirt that says "Future Longhorn on Board", but hey at least you are excited about clothes, maternity clothes at that.


  • You are just as concerned about what I am eating as I am. Always making sure I am eating my vegetables.


  • While driving to work listening to the radio I just started crying. Then laughing because I couldn't believe I was crying. Which induced more tears. All while cruising down I-70. When I called to tell you about my out of control emotions you simply said I love you honey.


  • Because you love the idea of baby book night!


  • Because you are going to be an absolutely AWESOME Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment