Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby Talk and Book Night

Thursday, November 12, 2009



It is all baby talk in the Bosley Home and even in text messages. Josh will randomly send me text messages at work saying how is my wife and baby doing?, I love you and baby too!, or he will send baby name suggestions. Baby talk has taken over! We do however, need to be careful because we are the only two that knows and I would hate to slip up and ruin the surprise. Josh has also taken to rubbing my belly. Yes, I know I don't have a preggos belly just yet, but just the same he likes to give it a little rub. It really is cute. Oh, Josh has also informed me while making dinner one evening that I need to be sure to eat vegetables so the baby grows. I love that he is so excited and worried abot me.



Wednesday night is baby book night. We head to bed around 9:00 pm and read together "What to Expect When You Are Expecting". Yep, we lay in bed and I read out loud and Josh listens and follows along. Last night was the first night we did this and we read up till week 4, because we think this is how far along we are. It was great! I love that my husband is so involved and wants to know so he can make things more comfortable for me and Baby Bosley!



At week 4 (guessing) I feel flippin' tired all the time. I have out of control cramps that jerk me out of bed in the middle of night, bring me to my knees, and sometimes a real good one can bring tears to my eyes. Other than making frequent trips to the restroom to pee and being extra gasey, pregnancy isn't to bad. I am trying to enjoy every moment. Josh and I both are. We are also counting down the days until our first doctor's appointment. 26 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment