Sunday, November 8, 2009

TWO pink lines!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yep, according to the stick you pee on.... WE ARE PREGNANT! When Josh got back this evening from hunting we headed up stairs to do a pregnancy test! As I was reading the directions in the bathroom here is how the conversation went:

Josh: Do I have to sit here and watch you pee? Can I got downstairs?
Me: No you can't go downstairs. The test only takes like three minutes and I am going to shut the bathroom door so you want have to watch.
Josh: Oh, ok.

Once I did my pee thing I covered the window up brought the stick out and set it down on the foot board of our bed. We decided not to look at the results until the three minutes were up. So Josh busted out his cell phone and started watching the time. Of course I have the camera out and I am taking pictures laughing and asking every 5 seconds if it has been three minutes!


Well until Ms. Ella (one of our dogs) comes in to our bedroom and makes her way to the pee stick to get a sniff. Of course I look down to tell her no and see the slightest hint of two pink lines. Relief and JOY come over me! Josh asks what did it say. I tell him I am not sure it wasn't every dark. After three minutes are up:

Josh: What does it say?
Me: Look at it and read it.
Josh: (just looks at me and smiles)
Me: Josh, if it wasn't good news I would be crying right now instead of acting all giddie!

Waiting for the results



Josh checking the results. Look at his face. The smile slowly coming out.





If that smile doesn't give it away than nothing will! Congrats Daddy!




Yep, I am thrilled too!




Just to prove it!





Mom and Dad to be! I told Josh that apparently I am fertile myrtle and his swimmers know how to swim so we definitely will be getting right back on birth control after the baby is born.
We ended our night with a celebration dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse! Yummy!

1 comment: