Friday, July 27, 2012

It's My Birthday.... I am 2! I party like a ROCKSTAR!

Easton's birthday fell on a Monday this year so I took the day off so I could spend this very special day with her. To make it even more special, my mom and Memaw joined us. We spent the morning as Lil' Monkey Bizness. This was the first time Easton, and I for that matter, had been there and we really didn't know what to expect. We walked in and while I was paying, Easton began dragging her Nana to the play area. She was excited and intrigued. At first she was kind of scared of the bigger slides and wasn't having anything to do with the bounce house. But the more she ran and explored, the braver she got. Being the mom of the year that I am (wink, wink) I tossed Easton in to the bounce house. Thank God my plan worked! Because once she stood up and realized how much fun it was, she loved it!



What?! You don't smash your face against the net in the bounce house?


 After 3 hours at Monkey Bizness, it was time for lunch. Off to Fritz's we went. We have never taken Easton to Fritz's before so as soon as she saw the train she was amazed. She loved every minute of it. Every time the train came around she would stop eating to point it out to all of us. She loved it!

 Of course it's not your birthday without the world's largest strawberry sundae!




After lunch we headed to Nana's for a nap and dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Easton. Looks like she had a great day.

    ReplyDelete