Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July 2012... Bang Bang!

We started off our 4th in Easton's kiddie pool. While Josh smoked some pork loins for dinner, Easton and I beat the heat by splashing, swimming, and keeping in cool in the kiddie pool. Later that evening friends and family joined us for dinner and Basehor's fireworks. I was relieved that Easton didn't mind the fireworks and enjoyed watching them. She quickly learned how to cover her ears on the loud ones. All and all, it was a great 4th with yummy food and good company.

Excited for some pool time.



One of my favorite pictures... they look so much alike.

"Momma, I got my fireworks!"

Helping Daddy light the rooster.

Taking a break in her new chair

Yummy, corn on the cob

My BFF and running buddy!

Swimming with her cousin

Aunt Vern and Easton


Watching the fireworks

Seriously, how adorable is the picture

We told Easton to cover her ears if the fireworks got to loud

My BFF and Husband


No comments:

Post a Comment