Saturday, January 5, 2013

Random December!

I don't know about you, but December was crazy busy... EVERY weekend! It seriously is a blur. So I thought I would hit the highlights.
 
Vern took me to my first ever Sushi dinner. Vegas rolls rocked my socks off! Aside from the great food, the company was even better.
 
 Gotta love sample days at the store. Easton tried Egg Nog for the first time while doing some grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. It was a regular request in our house for the month of December.
 Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! Easton received her annual Advent Calendar from her Aunt Vern. Bug didn't let a day go by without opening a flap. She may have opened multiple flaps for more chocolate. What can I say, she maybe a little like her Momma when it comes to chocolate.
 Easton is still going to dance class and loving it. In the picture below, she was so excited to get the green circle.
 Cheers! to ice cream in December!
 How can you not look at this picture and laugh!
 Vern had a grand idea to do some baking. Thus one Sunday in December we had the Great Bake of 2012. Though I was a little ambitious with the number of treats to be made, everything turned out delicious.
  My little baker and sous chief.  
Delicious!

 Aunt Vern joined us for dinner one evening and spoiled Bug with a laptop, ornament, and shirt.



 We had our first snow and Easton was so excited to wake up to all the snow! Below she is sitting in front of the patio watching it snow. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment