Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas 2012

Like the past three Christmas, Josh and I went into Easton's room and woke her up a little after 8 am Christmas morning. I think we were more excited to see what Santa had brought then Easton. I figure this would be the last year of us being more excited. Next year, a whole new ball game. I grabbed her out of bed, took her potty and sent her down the hall to see what Santa had left. Of course my brother was waiting with video and my mom was click away with the camera. Whoop, Whoop! Easton instantly became shy with the mini audience awaiting her. Everyone staring out her to see how she would react. She ran over to Papa. With a little encouragement, she began playing with her toys. That was Santa. She understands what Santa is. In fact, when we went to see Santa she strutted right up to him, climbed on his lap, told him she wanted a live puppy (THANK YOU PAPA!), smiled for the camera, and took her candy cane.

No big deal. So she does understand the idea of Santa, but she isn't to the point she is running down stairs in Awww of the gifts Santa brought. Next year.... whole different story, I hope.

Presents... hmmm... Josh and I did a lot of unwrapping. She simply did not want to unwrap anything else once she opened a toy. She wanted to play. Can you blame her?!

Christmas was great and we are lucky to be blessed with such wonderful family and friends.  I will leave you with a lot of pictures.
Chocolate Milk and Snickerdoodles for Santa. Eight carrots for the Reindeer.


Santa was busy this year... building 76 brick blocks for one special little girl

On our way to see what Santa left

Womp... womp... Shy!



  

 
Merry Christmas from the Bosleys!


No comments:

Post a Comment