Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Break-up No More!

Welp, the break up is over. Jillian Michaels has found her way back into my life, again. I must admit that the time spent apart was wonderful, no ripped, skinny biotch telling me to push a little harder, do my jumping jacks, dig deep, blah… blah… blah… I sure want to punch her in the face when she gets all “trainer” on me. Anyways, at 5 am this morning I received two sweet texts from two sweet gals, reminding me to get up and get at it. I have to say the worst f#cking part about morning workouts in the winter is the damn cold. Geeze, I swear I am convulsing as I am changing. No, I don’t keep my thermostat set at meat locker temp, but I don’t sweat when I sleep.

Ridiculous, I know. But I am so paranoid that I will turn the snooze off.

I gotta admit I probably would have NEVER made it up to workout, if I hadn’t received those texts messages. If those gals were taking the time to wake and motivate me, then I could hold up my end of the deal and get my ass moving.


Yes, it is a little cheesy and cliché to start working out on January 2nd, however, since my last race in November these muscles hadn’t seen any form of exercise. So no better time than the present! Also, I have my second half marathon in April and I am trying to incorporate my cross training this go around. 30 Day Shred also focuses on weights, which is good news for my giggly ass arms. I gotta get this
jell-o of a body firmed up.

And look what has officially made its way back onto my work printer...



That's right... Hal Baby is back in my life, again. Sure have missed my long runs with Vern. Bust out the cold weather gear, 'cause this shit is getting real up in here! Week one begins 01.21.13!   PS... I have got to get caught up on Christmas blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment