Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lunch Date...

This past Friday, I had lunch with six toddlers. And loaded them up on sugar before I left. Awesome Mom, I know! Let's rewind. Early that week I talked to Easton about having lunch with her at daycare. She loved the idea so I spoke with Miss Cathy and arranged for me to have lunch with her this past Friday and opted to bring dessert. 

The night before our lunch date, Easton and I decorated pumpkin sugar cookies for her friends.
Her special job was to be the official sprinkler. She was very proud of this!

And worked very had at it. As you can tell orange sprinkles got everywhere. Needless to say I ran the vacuum while Daddy did bath.

She may have sneaked a couple of licks in.

Enjoying her masterpiece

Finger licking good!

Sugar Cookie Pumpkins made by our little pumpkin!

When I arrived Friday for lunch I walked in on a dance party. Easton and the other kids showed me all their cool moves as Miss Cathy finished up making lunch.
I had a special spot at the table next to Easton and a placemat that she made just for me. We ate chicken enchildas, corn, applesauce, salad, and bread.  


This is Easton's BFF, Izzy.
I loved our lunch date and will be scheduling one again in the near future. It is important to us that Easton knows that we care about her everyday tasks and are interested in what she does at daycare. We want her to know that she is very special to us and we enjoy spending time with her.  

P.S. the cookies were a hit and Easton enjoyed every second of passing them out to her  friends. You could tell by her smile just how proud she was of her cookies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment