Monday, October 15, 2012

2012 Family Photos- It was a scorcher!

Oh, it was a HOT one! But they turned out A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I am never disappointed in the work Kelly does. She is just so talented and very gifted. If you are in need of some "in the moment" photos, please contact her and ask about those mini-sessions she offers.

P.S. She isn't paying me to say this or promote her. I just love her work so much and want to share family photographer with all of you!

I LOVED them all of course, but I uploaded a few that were my favorites.  By the time we were done, I had sweat running down my thighs, between my boobs, and down the back of my neck. Like I said it was  scorching that day. I was worried we would all look like a hot sweaty mess and all you would see is beads of sweat rolling off our faces, but hell you can't even tell it was hot out. For all you folks know it was a breezy beautiful summer day! It wasn't!






No comments:

Post a Comment