Thursday, August 9, 2012

Water Park Wednesday!

Yesterday Easton's Aunt Vern and I ditched out of work early and took Easton to the water park. We got there just before 2:00 pm and didn't leave until after 5:00 pm . I took Easton down the enclosed yellow slide, she floated in the lazy river with Aunt Vern, and chatted it up in the kiddy area. Oh, and she had a hotdog and snicker bar. What more could you ask for on a hot Wednesday afternoon?! Though there were a couple of times my daughter insisted she didn't need to wear a swimming suite and began stripping down. Good lord! I guess playing naked in the water in the backyard caught up to us.  Nonetheless, it was a blast! Excuse the picture overload. I love capturing moments. Next year we will make this a monthly date from June-August. Right, Aunt Vern?




Peek-a-boo... I see you!



Cover up the fountain and 1...2...3..

Splash!


Please excuse my pasty white legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment