Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pearls, dresses, and heels! It's DRESS UP time!

I knew this day would come. When we found out we were having a girl, I knew my life would be about pink, bows, dresses, toe nail polish, makeup, and pretend house. All things girly and all things wonderful. Frankly, I couldn't wait to do it all with my daughter. This past Saturday Easton and I had our first of many dress up sessions, which included a mini-photo shoot, of course. We had a blast and I loved spending time pretending and being girly with my little bug. Though I did have to politely decline the offer to wear one of Easton's dresses. Instead, I opted to change to one of my own.  

Here is to many more dress up dates and pink toe nail polish!







1 comment:

  1. Omg...love, love, love these pics. I'm looking forward to spending time like this with avery

    ReplyDelete