Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tiblow FUN!

5 miles of hell! That is what I like to call it, but it is probably better known as the Tiblow Trot. Whatever, it is hell. Three years after running it the first time, Lexie and I found ourselves cursing those hills once again. This time, however, we killed it! Neither of us walked... not even the steepest hill could keep us from running the entire route. I was especially proud of Lexie. In the past I have called her Sexy Lexie, but I now have a new name for her, Legs Lexie! She smoked me. I can't actually give you her time due to the fact she is respectfully declined making a charitable donation to the Bonner Springs Rotary Club. Some would say she bootlegged the race. Some being my hubby. Nonetheless, I was glad three years later we were able to bitch slap this race instead of the other way around.


2012 Tiblow Trot

 Time: 48:35
Pace: 9:43
2009 Tiblow Trot
 After a quick shower, we headed back downtown for the parade!

 Papa had to plug her ears when the firetrucks and police cars went by.

 And guess who we ran into!!!! The Cooks! Easton and Ava got to ride the carousel together!
That evening Momma got her Anniversary gift... NEW RUNNING SHOES! I found out that I was apparently buying the incorrect size of running shoe. Who knew!?

No comments:

Post a Comment