Thursday, August 16, 2012

To My Husband on our 4 Year Anniversary

Everyday I am thankful for our journey. For the road that lies ahead, whether it is filled with happiness or sorrow. I am grateful for the road we have traveled. The one that got us to where we are today.  Though we have been married 4 years, we have spent 11 trying to figuring each other out. And guess what? We still are trying to. And that is ok. No one is perfect. No marriage is perfect. Just when we started getting the hang of being Mr. and Mrs. we threw in pregnancy. Hormones and all, we survived. Then came the best thing we ever created... Easton Blondell Bosley. And now we are not only Mr. and Mrs., but Daddy and Mommy as well. Talk about starting all over again trying to figure each other out. 

We see friends getting divorced and I think that could be us. Seriously, marriages seem to be crumbling around us. But I know that will not be us. Even our worst fight wouldn't make us not fight for our marriage. Not fight for the life we built together, the daughter we have created, and the home we have made. It's not easy. No one said it would be. There are days I get so pissed and there are days you do as well, but at the end of the day I know and you know that we love each other.

Husband, I love you because you make me a better friend, daughter, wife, mother. I love you for your unwavering support as I train for my first half marathon; for understanding what it truly means to be a daddy to a little girl; for always being the affectionate one and wanting to cuddle; for telling me how beautiful I am even when I was 30+ pounds heavier than when you married me. You inspire and motivate me everyday. You can make me laugh and cry at the same time. Thank you for giving me control over our finances, because lets face it, I am way to much of a control freak to not know where our money is going.

I wouldn't change a lick of it! Not one moment. Not one laughter. Not one tear. Not one fight.
Not one single thing. Happy 4 year anniversary to my husband!


We spent this past Saturday have dinner and drinks at the Cheesecake Factory  to celebrate this great milestone.



It's about the 'I DO'!


What does a the words greatest husband get his loving wife? A gift card to Gary Gribbles for running shoes!  No that is supportive. PS I didn't even have to give him any hints.


No comments:

Post a Comment