Friday, June 24, 2011

Daddy's Day 2011

Josh had a fabulous first Father's Day! He really really really wanted the smoke box for his grill. So Easton came through and got her Daddy what he reeeaaaallly wanted. We had family over Sunday and we BBQ. It was a nice and relaxing family Sunday! So I am going to get all sappy on you. I believe Josh was born to be a Dad. Strike that... Josh was born to be a Dad to a little girl. He is absolutely wonderful with his daughter. Seriously in 3 years I can totally see him seating at a child size table with Easton having tea and cookies with all her stuffed animals. Of course he will be all dressed up girly and be happy as can be about!

From the day we found out we were pregnant...


Josh has been an outstanding Dad...




I really couldn't ask for a better person to call my husband and father to our daughter.



Happy Father's Day to my Dad also! He is the greatest Dad in the world. I can always count on him and he has taught me so many things in life! I hope I am half the parent he was to my brother and I.





1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had a great Daddy's Day, Easton is lucky to have such great parents! :)

    ReplyDelete