Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June Shower and June Wedding...

Geeezzz... it's been a month since I blogged. Welp, that is just how busy the Bosley household is these days. We have put some miles on the Tahoe and have paid for Quik Trip CEO's yachts. Seriously we have had something on every weekend since the beginning of May and I have traveled out of town 3 of the 4 weekends of June! Crazy! Did I mention during all this I have also been working on Bridal Shower projects, Bachelorette Party planning, A very special 1st Birthday, weaning my boobs and Easton from nursing, trying to ditch the baby weight and still trying to manage to keep my house from looking like a dump. I am exhausted. Glad you all listened to me whine! Ok, on with it. I am gonna try and get caught up!

The first weekend in June we headed to Arkansas for Lacey's 2nd shower for family and friends in Arkansas. I have mentioned before that my daughter refuses to sleep more than an hour and a half in her car seat? It is an 8 hour drive to my Memaw and Papaw's house. She slept for 1 1/2 hours of that ride. The rest of the time she ate, played and chit chatted.

The bride and Easton


Family Photo


Cousins!



The second weekend in June we took a family road trip to Coffeyville, KS for Josh's cousin's wedding. We left Saturday morning and arrived at our hotel with an hour to spare. We unpacked and got dressed. The wedding was at the Brown Mansion. Gorgeous!!! It was an outdoor wedding. So as soon as Josh and I sat we busted out the sunblock and hat. A burnt baby is no fun! It was a gorgeous wedding, the bridge, April, looked FABULOUS and it was great to see family!



Reading the program! Yep, she is advanced for her age :)


Josh and Easton with his Grandparents

Then add Josh's uncle Homer.


Family Photo... only Momma is looking at the camera... Hmm...


This was the first time we stayed in a hotel with Easton. What we learned:


  • There is not a room big enough for all our stuff!

  • The mesh screen on the pack play must be covered with a blanket so Easton can not see us.

  • You are never too young to roll, jump and play on a hotel bed.

  • A walker is a must! Easton could cruise around in it while we got ready.

  • When its time for Easton to go to bed... its also time for Mommy and Daddy to go to bed.

Daddy and Easton playing on the bed before we headed to breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment