Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Kentucky Derby Bachelorette Affair!

Mommy had a girls weekend in Oklahoma! It was also the first time I drank since finding out I was pregnant! Yikes... don't worry I didn't even get drunk. I did however have a fabulous time with a great group of ladies. Daddy and Easton of course had a great daddy-daughter weekend.

In the suite at the Hard Rock Hotel

The theme for the bachelorette party was the Kentucky Derby.. hints the hats. My Aunt Rita did my hat, Lacey's and another bridesmaid. She did a fabulous job. So below we are at the horse races. I had never been and the first bet I place my horse won! Sister Shelly Rose brought me $13.40! Score! I only paid $2.00 for the ticket!















The Bride- Lacey


At the Ice House! Not sure what is going on with my hat!


This was a disgusting drink! But hey it smoked because of the dry ice in it!


Cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment