Thursday, May 14, 2009

AN OUT of CONTROL SOMBRERO and TWISTER!

Ok, so my house blog was ridiculously long so I had to do a separate blog for my BFF, Lexie's birthday celebration. Lexie's birthday was Wednesday, May 6th and she wanted to have a little get together consisting of dinner and games. Needless to say the evening was a blast!

Some of highlights of the night were:

Lexie hitting the Marg's pretty hard! Love it! Oh, and the Mexican restuarant employees sing to Lexie as she is wearing a huge, out of control sombrero!









Team Two Ovaries and a Wiener! Thank you Jenny, Jen, and Josh! BTW you guys rock at Taboo!










Twister! In a not so spacious area! Jen took out the lucky bamboo plant and the entertainment center which made the decorative plate tumble. I realized that over the years my ass has gotten bigger and it was much easier to play this game when it was smaller and I was younger! Sorry for wiping you out with it Jenny! Note low cute jeans and twister = ass crack! Thanks for sheileding ours Lex!











Oh, and the famous Spoons game! Poor Clayton.... spoons never is enough letters so we always have to give him spooning! This way he gets to stay in the game longer!

The night was a blast! I must say that hanging out with my group of friends is always such a joy and it is great to watch us grow up and change! So to my girls here is a shout out that I love ya and I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us!

Oh, and the next day I heard that later that eveing after Josh and I departed the barking spiders came out to visit Clayton!

No comments:

Post a Comment