Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bobbing for Apples and Sugar High!

I am lucky enough to work for a boss that understands my desire to be a great working mom. So at 3:00 pm on Halloween I ditched out of work early and headed to Easton's Halloween party at daycare. I brought my camera and I was able to capture some great photos of the kids and help out with games. Easton was so excited to have me there, she kept saying "That's my Mommy!" It melted my heart to see just how excited and proud she was to have me there. Parents were asked to sign up for different treats and bring them the day of the party for the kids to enjoy. The kids played pen the tail on the donkey and bobbed for apples.
 
The Hubby and I busted out some pretty awesome pumpkin Rice Krispy treats!


Ms. Cathy and her crew!


Easton loved bobbing for apples. She thought putting her face in water was the greatest thing ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment