Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My name is Melissa and I am an addict...

A PINTEREST addict that is! God help me! So most of my recent projects and recipes have come from this site. In fact my hubby is working on a pinterest project in our backyard, but more on that once it is finished.

Last night I made these heavenly delights. And I may or may not have let my daughter eat two of them. I could have consumed a couple myself. It doesn't get any simpler than this...
1 can of crescent rolls
Chocolate chips
Marshmallows
Roll chocolate chips and marshmallows up in crescent rolls and bake as directed on crescent roll package. Notes: Be sure to pinch all sizes together so none of the sweetness seeps out. Also I totally overstuffed mine because I LOVE chocolate. So mine weren't pretty, but I would sacrifice pretty for more chocolate gooeyness any day. Just make it work.





I would say they were a hit with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment