Saturday, July 30, 2011

DQ Ice Cream? Yes, please!

Friday night my mom, dad and I took Easton to Dairy Queen for the first time. She had her very first ice cream cone and LOVED IT! In fact, when you tried to take it away from her she throw a little fit. It was a fun and messy DQ trip!



Finger-lickin' good



The fallen cone

"You little stinker!" That is all I could say as I walked up two flights of stairs with grocery bags in my hands. I had went to the garage to grab the groceries Easton and I had picked up on our way home. I had left her playing in the living with her toys right by the ottoman. The baby gate going down stairs was shut, but to lessen the chances of me falling on my ass while hauling groceries in, I left the baby gate going up stairs unlatched, but pushed to. I swear I was down there for 30 seconds grabbing the groceries out of my car, but she is a fast one. And these days a little on the sneaky side. As I am rounding the corner to go up the next flight of stairs, there that stinker is. Running around in our kitchen playing with the cabinets, dog food and water like she is queen of the world. Of course she sees me and immediatly does her "I know I am not supposed to be doing this, but it is so damn fun" laugh/shriek. I just smiled and asked her "What are you doing stinker." So new rule in the Bosley house. No longer can we leave the upstairs baby gate unlatched. She will high tail it up the stairs and find freedom in the cabinets, dog water and food. Our little dare devil is fearless!

1 comment:

  1. Her hair has gotten so much darker! I love the ice cream pictures.

    ReplyDelete