Monday, August 16, 2010

TWO Years of WEDDED Bliss

Two years ago today I married the guy who fell out of his seat in class to watch me walk by. That was nine years ago when we were still attending good ol' Bonner Springs High School. We had no idea we would end up on an adventure of a lifetime. I am so thankful we went to prom as "just friends" and ended up being best friends and husband and wife.

We have had our moments, our ups and downs, but those fights, laughs, tears and melt downs have made us the couple we are today and I wouldn't change a thing. Here is to a million more years husband!


Josh sent me a dozon roses and Easton a single red rose to say Happy One Month Birthday. Usually I can figure out Josh's "surprises". Like today I knew something was coming to the house because he called me more often than usual. However I was totally surprised by part two of his gift. He booked us a room at the Chateau Avalon in September and made arrangments for Nana to stay the night with Easton. This is a an Anniversary/Birthday combo gift. My husband is amazing and I am so lucky to have such a wonderfual guy.



I will leave you with a few wedding pictures...



And we will live happily ever after!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2 year anniversary! What a sweet husband you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very blessed to have a husband like Josh! I, too, am blessed with Mike as my husband. Enjoy your sweet beautiful baby girl...believe me, the years go by way too fast. Miss seeing you!! Enjoy!

    Vickie Stone

    ReplyDelete