Monday, August 16, 2010

Easton Blondell is ONE month old

She is chunky, fabulous, adorable and one month old today! Saturday we went to JCPenney's to take one month portraits and she did much better than we thought she would. Thank God for a pacifier! When she would start to get fussy we would pop it in and calm her down. Then we would pull it out and the photographer would snap a few pictures real quick before we had to pop it right back in to settle her down. I will post/blog about those more when I get the pictures back.
Today I did my own mini photo shot with Easton to celebrate and mark her one month birthday. She really wasn't into it and it took all day and many shots to get a few were she wasn't crying.
This is the first outfit we started in, but after she nursed she spit up all over it so....

We busted out outfit number two.
Today is also our two year anniversary, Josh sent Easton and me flowers. Here is a picture of hers from Daddy. When I got them today it seriously made me cry. I thought it was the sweetest thing for Josh to send his little girl a single red rose. It just melted my heart.


This past Saturday morning I laid Easton in bed with Daddy. The snuggled and slept.

Happy One Month Birthday Easton! Daddy and Mommy love you so much and have enjoyed every minute of the last month. You have grown so much and are learning more and more everyday. I love to watch you smile in your sleep and listen the cooing sounds you make while nursing and sleeping. Your grunts make me laugh and your cries break my heart. You truly are the center of our world and we are so thankful for you!

1 comment:

  1. I love this pic of Josh and Easton and I am sure it will be one of her favorites when she is older, all girls love pics of their daddies snuggling with them!!!

    Chrisie

    ReplyDelete