Tuesday, December 15, 2009

10 days until the THE BUMP is revealed!

It is exactly 10 days until we spill the beans about the always growing BUMP to our parents! We can't be more excited. Not only are we scheming our big reveal to our parents, but we are also planning a big Christmas Card Surprise for friends and family. We are mailing out our Christmas cards Christmas Eve that say:


We hope Santa was as good to your family as he was to ours!
Love Josh, Melissa....
and Baby Bosley
Yep, you read that right...
We are PREGNANT!

We are trying to time it where everyone receives them Saturday. This way our parents know and their surprise isn't ruined.


Crazy preggo story: Josh has wrapped EVERY SINGLE gift under our tree, well until this past Sunday when I figured I better wrap his gifts. We use brown painters paper for wrapping paper. Gives our tree a very country feel and looks like that brown paper you see in old movies when the local women would go to the store. We finish it off with either twine or ribbon. Anyways.... Josh is out in the garage working on his truck and I begin to setup my wrapping station at the dinning room table. About 5 seconds into measuring out screw drivers on the brown paper I begin to gag. I go down stairs and tell Josh I think we have a problem. The smell of the wrapping paper is making nauseous! Before he could get anything out I slam the garage door shut and bolt to the upstairs bathroom. I come back down to the garage and he just smiles and asks me if I want him to go and get different wrapping paper from Wal-Mart. I tell him that it would look funny under the tree and not match. He then suggests to put a scented bandanna around my mouth and nose to block the wrapping paper smell. It works like a charm! I look like the wrapping bandit, but hey I got the wrapping done with out losing any more of breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment