Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dog Treats, Guest Bedroom, 5K...

Wow, it has been two weeks since my last post. Hmmm... in the last two weeks I....

*Ran a 5K with my wonderful cousin Mrs. Mindy!
*Turned 27! Yikes!
*Baked dog treats, yes dog treats!
*Started on our guest bedroom with the help of my hubby!

Here is Mindy and me before tackling our 5k! This was her first ever and she did amazing! I am so proud of her! Oh, and a huge I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU to my husband for driving us and taking pictures! I know waking up at 6:00 am isn't what you want to do on a Saturday, but I sure do appreciate it!


My birthday gift from my mom and dad! So festive!

The rest of my birthday gift from my parents! I really just wanted items to decorate our house so my mom took me to Gordmans. Where I got the star, oval platter, and churn. The brown box was made by my dad when I was in elementary school. It is slowly coming together!

So you are probably wondering what my husband got me for my birthday. Well all I wanted was to finish the guest bedroom. So here is a sneak peek of what a trip to Target and Home Depot got us into!

Notice the two different paint colors on the wall?


Sneak Peek at the bedding with the door headboard in the background. Stay tuned for the big reveal of the guest bedroom.


Dog treats! Yes I baked them. I spent an afternoon making sweet treats for our two dogs. No there isn't any dog food in them. Mostly flour, honey, peanut butter and other staples you have in your kitchen. Our dogs love them! Harlie will seat by her treat jar and whine until she gets one. It was funny and cute in the beginning but now it is just annoying (I have created a treat monster!)


FYI- Josh is still chew free! Way to go Hubby!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how the guest bedroom turns out. You guys have been working your tails off! The house looks good :)

    ReplyDelete