Monday, April 13, 2009

Who We Are and Where We Have Been

I thought it would be a great idea to give everyone some background information on us. Josh is 25 and I am 26. We have survived high school, college, two engagements, and one wedding over the past 8 years. We were married on August 16, 2008, you know 8+8=16. It was one the happiest days of our lives! We both work for L.G. Barcus and Sons, Inc. Josh hauls heavy equipment, like cranes, and I work for the Bridge Division as an Office Manager. Overall we both really enjoy our jobs and love the company we work for. Although right now things have been slow due to the economy, but we are thankful we each have a job.

Babies... Well if Josh had his way we would have been trying on our honeymoon and I would be barefoot and pregnant right now. Well not exactly, but you get the idea. I, however, told him that the only babies he would be seeing in the next two years would be his four legged ones Harlie, our pitt bull, and Ella, our lab pit bull mix. So my promise was that we could start trying on our second year anniversary.

That is The Bosleys in a nut shell!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! :)
    I laughed at the "pregnant and barefoot". Maybe it's because I am pregnant and I am also barefoot :)

    ReplyDelete