Thursday, February 21, 2013

Parents Night at Dance Class

I am pretty sure that there isn't anything more cuter than a group of 2 year olds in their tights and leotards shaking their little bootys . I seriously just wanted to eat them up. FREAKING cute!

Two weeks ago was parents night at Bryd's Dance Studio, so Josh and I were able to sit in the back of the room and watch Easton do her thang. I wasn't sure how Easton would do. Would she run around like a crazy girl? Would she just want to sit on my lap? Would she even do her routine? All very legit questions, given the fact we had never been in the studio while she danced. So with concerns of her not listening to her instructors because Mommy and Daddy was there, I talked and talked and talked about how we would be in the room, but she still need to listen to Ms. Hannah and Ms. Ashley. All my talking must have sunk in or she really didn't give two shits that we were there, because Bug did awesome! She came up to us once in between songs to hug Josh. She listened very well to the teachers. She did her routine. She was a Rockstar! We were so proud of her!








No comments:

Post a Comment