Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thanksgiving... a tumble... Bambi...

Well, I don't know about your Thanksgiving, but I have to be thankful for. What I was not thankful for, however, is the bloody mouth and busted lip from Easton's tumble down the stairs and the toddler turd I cleaned up off the bathroom floor. All this before noon. Nonetheless, I am thankful for my family and friends. 

This year was different. I am not usually a big fan of spending holidays away from each other, but with our busy schedule this year it looked like Thanksgiving week was the only time Josh would be able to get some hunting in. So off to Fort Scott he went to spend time freezing his bickets off in a deer stand. The trip was a success and we now have a beety eyed deer head hanging out in our deep freeze...

 
While Daddy was out shooting Bambi, Easton and enjoyed the parade with my family.
 
Ready to do some cooking.
Saturday we headed out to see Christmas in the Park and Easton had her first introduction to QT hot chocolate. Like her Momma, she LOVED it! So much she gulped it down in no time.
After an hour and fifteen minute wait, we finally made it into Christmas in the Park. Easton enjoyed seeing the lights, but I don't think we will be back anytime soon. Fifteen minutes of lights for over an hour wait just isn't worth it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment