Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mommy and the Little Fishy

I am so glad we decided to sign Easton up for swim lessons. I am sure many people thought it was ridiculous to pay for swim lessons when she was just 7 months, but we all have really enjoyed ourselves. We've had three classes so far and I can tell she has become more relaxed in the pool and interested in the songs and activities. In fact at our past class I put her under the water three times and she didn't shed a tear. Now that Easton is crawling she likes to be on the move all the time. So swim lessons gives you some one on one time with her. We are thinking about signing her up for another round.




Below is her coming out of the water after I put her under. She was a rockstar!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun activity for you guys to do together. Easton looks so cute in her little swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete