Sunday, January 9, 2011

Da... Da... Da...

On January 4th Easton said her first word. Easton was playing with her toys and Josh was watching TV in his chair. Next thing he knew she was yelling Da-Da, Da-Da! He was like "What did you say?" Then she said it again. Just like a proud Dad he quickly busted out his cell phone and started recording her. He had to have proof that she Dad first and not Mom. He sent it to me and of course I called him right away after viewing the video.

Josh: Hello
Me: Did she say Dad?
Josh: YES!
Me: That is crazy!
Josh: I know!
I could hear the excitement in his voice and how proud he was of her. He was even more thrilled at the fact she said Da-Da first and not Ma-Ma. We are still working on Ma-Ma. It was so great that Josh was home to see, capture and experience such a milestone!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome that she's already said her first word...even if it is da-da. I'm working on ma-ma with Carson but he just laughs at me when we practice..ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'm sure ma-ma will soon follow!

    ReplyDelete