Thursday, July 16, 2009

As PROMISED.... our MASCOT

For those of you who do not know, Josh is a HUGE Texas fan. He is a big sports buff to begin with, but when it comes to his Longhorns well he is VERY passionate about them. So what better way to show your team spirit and TEXAS LONGHORN pride then by painting a huge longhorn on your garage wall. Here are the pictures showing off his masterpiece!







The final work of art!



Oh, and you really have not had a dip-free update in some time so I thought I would share that Josh is still tobacco free! He says he still gets cravings from time to time, but he is going strong!
The dreaded first Electric bill came Saturday morning. I was headed to my aunts to hang out by the pool before the baby shower and wasn't sure I even wanted to open the dang thing. I didn't want my day ruined, but curiosity got the best of me and I opened. First thing I looked out was the dates. The bill was from 6/12/09 to 7/7/09. OK that is good five days shy of a month. This will give me a good idea of what it will run a month. Then I moved my eyes over to the right and there it was the AMOUNT DUE! A big sigh of relief came over me.... only a $114.00. I can handle this! It was less than what I budgeted! Rock On! No day ruined here! Oh the thrills of being a new homeowner!
I hope everyone is staying cool!

1 comment:

  1. No, No, NO!! HOW could you let him do that to your garage? I guess it's better than a Tiger, but not by much ;)

    Great news about Josh being dip-free. He's stuck with it for a while now which is great. I hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete