Monday, July 1, 2013

SHINE ON! Dance Recital

Her toddler face is now the face of a little lady.
Her words have grown.
Her mind has soared.
She has grown and changed so much. 
November 2012
May 2013


 On Sunday, June 9th, Easton had her first dance recital, Shine On.
 
The Wednesday before was a full dress rehearsal.Where I was able to sit in the audience and snap photos of her Little Bumble Bee performance. I must say, it is the cutest thing in the world to watch.
 



 
 I originally planned on being in the audience during the performance, however, the Friday before Easton was diagnosed with a UTI. Ugh... couldn't have been worse timing. So I decided to go back stage be around for Easton's potty breaks.


 
Lined up and ready to hit the stage
 
I was able to watch the performance from the side and I was so proud of Easton. She is definitely a leader. I always tell Josh I would much rather raise an opinionated, vocal, passionate, self confident little girl than one who says nothing and never stands up for herself. 






Thank you to all our family and friends who came out to support our little Bumble Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment