Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SNOWMAGEDDON 2013

Well since Easton and I have had not 1, not 2, but 3 snow days in the past couple of weeks, I thought I would share with you all what we have been doing.

SNOWMAGGEDDON #1: I was off for 2 days. Thursday and Friday. Josh was stuck in Fort Scott, KS until late Friday. So Easton and I made the most of our time.

We bundled up and headed out to explore and play in the snow. 




 What else do you do when you are stuck at home... BAKE! I made brownies from scratch. They were rich and delicious. This picture is precooking... I was so anxious to taste them that I totally forgot to snap a picture after they had been cooked. Take my word for it, make them from scratch... yummy!
 Gel decal fun on the patio door.
 Like I said, Josh was stuck in Fort Scott for the first snow. Thankfully I have amazing neighbors that dug me and Bug out!
 Harlie snow gazing
 We watched a lot of movies, made silly faces and rarely got out of our pajamas.

Red Gatorade snow!
We broke the rules and had lunch and breakfast downstairs instead of at the table.
Easton had been couped up and began going stir crazy!
We did a lot of reading.

And even more laying around in our undies.
More baking... Smore Cookie Bars. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

SNOWMAGEDDON #2:





Enjoying snow ice cream with pink sprinkles.

We all survived, ate too many sweets, lounged around, and enjoyed the time off. Bring on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment