Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The best present for a working mom!

This morning I received the greatest gift any working mom could receive. A book. But this just isn't any book. This is a book called...
When I unwrapped the book it only took seeing the front cover to make the tears start flowing. My hearted melted at the fact that I was receiving a small glimpse into my daughter's life while I am away at work for 8+ hours of the day. Of course, Mandy and I hugged each other through tears and I will be forever grateful to her for the love and care she gives our daughter and for the best present a working mom could receive.

This is just a small portion of what's in the book.













Thank you Mandy for taking such amazing care of our daughter. For helping her grow into a bright, funny and loving soul. We love you and appreciate all that you do for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment