Thursday, May 19, 2011

10 Months and Terrific!

Shirts: She can still wear the majority of her 6-9 mo. tops, but I am getting ready to wash her 12 mo. clothes.

Britches: Her waste fits 3-6 mo. pants, but her long legs need 9 mo. pants.

Diapers: size 3

Food: Stage 3. We have not given Easton any table food. For a couple of reason... 1. She doesn't have any teeth and 2. Once you start giving table food majority of babies will refuse to eat baby food. Easton still gets boobie juice and since I am still nursing and pumping, Easton will receive breast milk until she is 1.



Height: 28"

Weight: 17 lbs. 12 oz. Yep, she is getting a little belly on her.



On the go! That describes Easton through and through. She crawls so freakin' fast and gets into way too much stuff! She is cruising the furniture like crazy and shows signs of walking very soon. In fact this past Sunday we went out and bought her some walking shoes from Stride right. And they are so stinkin' cute it is ridiculous! She wears them all day long except for naps. She is a high pitched squealer. It is the funniest cutest thing, well at least for right now. Easton waves hi and bye to people on command and loves when you sing patty-cake so she can do the motions.



On the go=No longer hold me. Snuggle times are strictly reserved for bedtime these days. When you are holding her she is twisting, turning, grabbing and want down to explore. Her personality is beginning to shine through and I do believe it is a combination of Josh and I. She has Josh's laid back happy go lucky attitude and Mommy's gotta go, gotta move, gotta be busy brain. Like I have said before she is such a wonderful, smiley, enjoyable baby.



When it comes to sleeping schedule and habits, Easton is a champ. Two naps a day. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. We do bath at 7:30 pm, nurse right after and we lay her down at 8:30 pm. Every night when I or Josh lays her down she does the same thing every time. Immediately rolls to her belly and pulls her blanket up to her face. It is so cute.



Like I said she is on the move and is a quick little stinker. Which means we had our fast stair tumble. Of course, once again, I was in the shower this past Saturday morning. Josh and Easton were down stairs watching TV and playing. While in the shower I heard a thump, thump, thump, but just figured the dogs were playing around. I was wrong. Josh walks in the bathroom.



Josh: Momma, we fell down the stairs.

Me: Well is she Ok? Anything look broken or swollen?

Josh: No, I don't think so. ( Josh's hands were shaking, because once again, our daughter decided to scare the crap out of him)

Me: She isn't crying now. Did she cry at all?

Josh: Yeah, but not too long because as soon as I heard the gate "click" and thumping, I flow out of my chair so fast I think I meet her at the bottom of the stairs.



I got out of the shower and did a once over on Easton. No broken bones, no bleeding, no bruises... she is one tough cookie. Next I checked on Daddy. He was a little shaken, but he too survived. He did ask Easton why she keeps doing these things to Daddy and not Mommy.






One of my favorites. She looks like a little old lady waving!



















Can you see her walking shoes!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I finally got to meet Miss Easton! She is seriously too cute and sounds like such a good baby, you guys are so blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete