Monday, February 14, 2011

Will you be my Valentines?

One evening last week I shot some picture of Easton in her Valentine's Day onesie with a BIG red heart. I then uploaded them to Wal-Mart's photo website and made a 4x6 picture collage. I wrote Happy Valentine's Day in white at the top and put a red border around the pictures. It was adorable. I also did this for Halloween. The best part.... the prints are super cheap (I think I paid around $4 for 10 prints)... less than a greeting card.... and Easton is on it! Really what more could you ask for? So two thumbs up for collage prints at walmart!


Yeah... she is a flirt... look at that smile and wink!
Her shirt says " You can call me Sweetheart"
We celebrated Valentine's Day on Sunday since Josh was heading out of town for work on Monday. Josh and I exchanged cards and gifts. Then we gave Easton hers. A book and a Texas Longhorn sleeper. She loved the book... well... she really loved to put it in her mouth and gum it.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Wally World! I seriously miss Walmart in NYC, the closest one is 45 minutes away, boo!

    Glad you guys had a nice Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete