Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Counting our BLESSINGS

As we approach Christmas I can't help but think about all we have been blessed with over the years. We are so lucky in so many ways... here's to counting our blessings...

1. Our beautiful, healthy and vibrant daughter. She is our whole world! We are so blessed to have a "good" baby. Easton's is such a happy and loving baby. It will be her first Christmas this year and we are SO excited to share all our traditions with her.

2. My husband. He is such a great husband and father. There is no way I could have made it through my pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding or raising Easton without him! Not to mention is cooks 99% of the time. He is a wonderful man that adores is daughter!


3. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such a supportive and wonderful family. They have helped us out so much over the years and continue as we expand our family. A special blessing is Nana. She has helped us with Easton with advice, babysitting and so much more.
4. Are friends are just awesome! They all have had such a HUGE impact on our lives. They love Easton so much. They have been there for us through the crazy, sad and hysterical times!
5. Mrs. Mandy has become such a big part of our lives. She gives Easton so much love while we are at work. Not to mention her two kids, Ethan and Ava, love to hug and kiss on Easton. We are so thankful and blessed to have person to give Easton one on one attention!



6. In times like these our jobs are such a blessing. We are lucky enough to bring a paycheck home to live our dream! L.G Barcus is such a wonderful company to work for especially with working with me while I am still nursing. Not to mention we have great co-workers!
7. A home. Josh and I have a beautiful home that keeps us warm and dry. I love our house and though I grumble about cleaning it, I a lucky to have a house to clean.
8. Nursing. At times I feel like all I do is nurse and pump, but then I remind myself that 1. this is best for Easton, 2. it has saved us money and 3. not everyone is blessed with ability to do this. I should count my lucky stars that Easton and I just clicked when it came to nursing.
9. Garage! I love my garage. I mean I LOVE my garage. It is such a simple thing, but when it is raining, snowing, sleeting or 31 degrees outside I do not have to walk out into it with a baby. I love it! It makes loading up for the day so much easier! It is truly a blessing for me!
No. 10 is brought to you by Josh Bosley:
10. My wife she is great even when things get a little hectic and crazy she keeps us all inline. She is a awesome and loving wife and mother. I don't think I can put it all into words but she ROCKS! She keeps our house up and running as smooth as possible most of the time. I love her and she is my world, well at least my #1.5....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment