Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Easton's First Thanksgiving

Arkansas or bust was the motto this past Thanksgiving! Easton took her first road trip to see Memaw and Papaw. The car was loaded with everything we could possibly need for a 4 month old and then some. My motto: Better to be over packed and prepared than wishing you had brought it. Which meant I packed Eaton's entire closet, ALL her hair bows, the bath whale, an ungodly amount of socks, too many blankets, a jumparoo, a travel swing and so much more. Needless to say when it came to find room for Nana and my stuff it was a challenge (my mom and I left one day before the "guys" so we could spend more time with my grandparents). Tuesday at 2:15 pm we hit the road! Easton slept for the first 4 hours of the trip. Than we stopped at Sonic to eat and let her out of her car seat so she could nurse and stretch. An hour and half later we were back on the road! The last couple of hours Easton was fed up with car seat and my mom had to entertain her with toys. We arrived at Memaw and Papaw's 10:30 pm. Eight hours later. It usually takes us 7 hours so additional hour isn't that bad with a four month old.

Eastons received so much love, hugs and kisses while we were down there! Below are some pictures of the trip.


Loaded down!!! 98% of this stuff is Eastons.









My cousin Lacey and her fiance are missing from the picture below. We missed you two!

Four Generations of Blondells!

We met my Mom's cousins at the Hot Springs Craft Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment